Jumat, 14 Desember 2018


Assalamu’alaikum Wr. Wb.

Hello everyone. Welcome to my blog.this is my first post. In here I’d like to tell you my life story ever since I was born until I am right now. This essay is for my Education Foundation Lesson, led by lecturer Mr. Mahsyur, M.Ed. Anyway, I hope you enjoy reading this. Happy reading!

On February 19, 2001, on Monday, a baby girl was born. The baby was named "Tiara Mutia Listy" and that's me. Just like other children I grow up healthy without any shortcomings. Start talking, sitting, and walking according to age. I am the first child of 3 siblings, and only I am the daughter of my parents. My father is a police and my mother is a nurse at a community health center in my area.


My childhood is very fun, playing bicycles or robot dolls and sometimes watching my favorite animated broadcast "Astro Boy". You could say I was a tomboy lol. I had lived in Pekanbaru before, but when I was in grade 3 elementary school, I was required to move to Tembilahan because of my mother's work, and my father remained in Pekanbaru. Anyway, I don't want to tell you about my life in Tembilahan, because it's bad memories and I don't want to remember it.

And Alhamdulillah when I was in 5th grade elementary school I moved back because of my mother's work. And this time I moved to Pelalawan. Here my father has been transferred so that I can meet him every day.

The period of junior high school to senior high school is very happy. My ambition at that time wanted to be a doctor and could help many people. I study hard and diligently. But when I was in 3rd grade of senior high school my parents didn’t agree with my dream. Especially my mother. Well even though my mother also works in the health world she doesn't want me to be in that world. It makes me sad for a few weeks. She asked me to become a teacher. Because she said I am good to be a teacher rather than a doctor.  As an obedient daughter I can only obey my mother's will. And since I also like language, she encouraged me to choose English Department, and I’m agree with it. When announcing the SNMPTN, who would have thought my mother’s choice would make me able to be in IA class, English Department at the University of Riau.

SURPRISED? YES I WAS! 

And from that moment I tried to accept the reality and tried to love this study program xD
Hmmm…Even though I can't be a doctor, I hope my child can become a doctor later. Ameen XDD

Ok guys. I think that's all I can tell you about my life journey. Thank you for reading my story.

And 
Wassalamu'alaikum wr wb.

2 komentar:

  1. Hello Tiara.
    Your posting is good,but I see some mistake from your posting. I hope you can make better story later✨Good luck

    BalasHapus
  2. Hello tiara, it's a good post. Your picture is also good. But, I found grammatical errors in your post. First, if you want to start a paragraph, you have to using capital and please be more careful. Second, please check the conjunction ara.. Fighting!

    BalasHapus